GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF ARTICLES FOR PIPFA JOURNAL
Members and students are required to follow following guidelines while writing articles for PIPFA Journal
- Articles must be focused in flow with the theme, passionate, compelling, developed gracefully, concrete, well suited for the readers and in compliance with ethical norms of the society.
- Undue criticism on Government or any Organization’s policy will be discouraged.
- If the article is based upon prior work of others; it is mandatory to quote references of websites and published articles.
- Translation of a previously published article/paper is not permissible.
- Articles should be simple with correct punctuation and grammar.
- Article’s words limit should not exceed 2000 words.
- All articles shall be checked for plagiarism with the help of specialized software and tolerable limit shall not exceed 20%.
- PIPFA will not publish any text/information which harms the image of the Institute and the nation.
- Editorial Sub-Committee has the right to amend submitted article by dropping criticism and controversial statements or details as needed without the consent of the author.
- The Publication & Seminar Committee reserves the right to accept, reject or moderate articles, written by the Author.
Testimonials and Feedback
What People Say About Us
Mr. Nazar Mohammad Ranjha - FPFA
Director General Audit (Sindh), Pakistan
If you are trying to find an institution that is providing the best training in Public Financial Management then go to PIPFA without any hesitation. This is the most authentic, reliable and genuine organization equipping the graduates with applied accounting and auditing techniques. The best part of PIPFA is that it adds in one’s skillset as well as helps in career progression. Pakistan’s most professional financial management organizations like Auditor General of Pakistan, Controller General of Accounts and Military Accountant General are on its partners’ list. PIPFA has broadened its horizon by expanding its services to different provincial governments, federal government and international partners like CIPFA. I hope that PIPFA will continue in its excellent job of producing public financial managers that are serving the nation by providing their product in the form of financial and audit reports to national and provincial legislatures
Mr. Usman Ahsan FPFA, FCA
CFO, Anjum Textiles, Pakistan
PIPFA is a qualification that has not only inferred on me a professional identity, but also provided with a wonderful opportunity to excel my career. The in-depth technical knowledge being imparted by this accounting body is nothing short of global standard. I feel privileged to be part of this auspecious Institute which has a value driven CPD program for its members.
Mr. Adnan Abdul Ghaffar – FPFA
Company Secretary & Tax Head, Amreli Steels Limited
PIPFA education has enriched me professionally and enhanced qualities needed to deal with a variety of challenges in today’s corporate life. This qualification opens new horizon of opportunities with high standards amidst strong core values. Strongly recommended for better career growth and professional development.
Mr. Muhammad Hamza APFA
Assistant Manager Large & Complex Audits - Deloitte UK
PIPFA is a great stepping stone for those who are considering a serious career in public finance. Multiple MOUs with international and local bodies also do open multiple avenues into the other fields of finance as well.