Exam & CBE Centers
CB Examinations are conducted quarterly, for schedule please click here.
- All the students of Corporate, AGP, CGA, PG, PMAD, PRAD, WAPDA, Sindh Finance, KPK Finance and other Govt. Organizations of Level-1 & 2 who have to attempt the CBE paper(s) of Level-1 & 2 can get registered themselves for CBE as per their eligibility for appearing in CBE on payment of Rs. 3,600/- per paper.
- Examination Applications are to be submitted by the candidates through prescribed online procedure only. Applications comprising complete details must reach the Head Office/Regional Office of the Institute on prescribed dates (click here for prescribe dates) . Applications for examination are to be accepted only if all the requirements, including payment of all dues have been met.
- For submitting online examination form students can access it only through PIPFA student login, available at PIPFA official website or by accessing the link students.pipfa.org.pk . Any procedure opted otherwise will render the exam form submission void.
- Exam Forms are required to be filled by the Examinee himself/herself at his/her own Login Area on Student login at PIPFA website.
- Students must sign the printout of the Examination Forms and submit it at any nearest PIPFA Office along with the Paid Fee Voucher by the prescribed date, otherwise forms will not be processed.
- Fee must be submitted through printed fee voucher at any Faysal Bank branch.
- Pay Order, Demand Draft, Cheque and Online transfers are NOT acceptable.
- Examinee must ensure that the fee being paid is as per the submission schedule of Examination Form. Exam Forms with partial fee will be rejected.
- Manually filled/altered Examination Forms will be rejected.
- Filling online examination form shall not be considered as submitted; unless a signed printout of the online Examination Forms is submitted at any PIPFA office along with the paid fee voucher and other required documents within the prescribe fee scheduled.
- After due date no registration will be accepted. The verification and stamp of coaching centers / approved colleges on CBE Registration Form is a must (For first time appearance only).
As per PIPFA Career Plan, the number of papers required to conduct a CBE at any center is at least 10. In case of less numbers of papers students will be transferred to any other CBE center of their own desire.
Testimonials and Feedback
What People Say About Us
Mr. Nazar Mohammad Ranjha - FPFA
Director General Audit (Sindh), Pakistan
If you are trying to find an institution that is providing the best training in Public Financial Management then go to PIPFA without any hesitation. This is the most authentic, reliable and genuine organization equipping the graduates with applied accounting and auditing techniques. The best part of PIPFA is that it adds in one’s skillset as well as helps in career progression. Pakistan’s most professional financial management organizations like Auditor General of Pakistan, Controller General of Accounts and Military Accountant General are on its partners’ list. PIPFA has broadened its horizon by expanding its services to different provincial governments, federal government and international partners like CIPFA. I hope that PIPFA will continue in its excellent job of producing public financial managers that are serving the nation by providing their product in the form of financial and audit reports to national and provincial legislatures
Mr. Usman Ahsan FPFA, FCA
CFO, Anjum Textiles, Pakistan
PIPFA is a qualification that has not only inferred on me a professional identity, but also provided with a wonderful opportunity to excel my career. The in-depth technical knowledge being imparted by this accounting body is nothing short of global standard. I feel privileged to be part of this auspecious Institute which has a value driven CPD program for its members.
Mr. Adnan Abdul Ghaffar – FPFA
Company Secretary & Tax Head, Amreli Steels Limited
PIPFA education has enriched me professionally and enhanced qualities needed to deal with a variety of challenges in today’s corporate life. This qualification opens new horizon of opportunities with high standards amidst strong core values. Strongly recommended for better career growth and professional development.
Mr. Muhammad Hamza APFA
Assistant Manager Large & Complex Audits - Deloitte UK
PIPFA is a great stepping stone for those who are considering a serious career in public finance. Multiple MOUs with international and local bodies also do open multiple avenues into the other fields of finance as well.