Fellow Public Finance Accountant - FPFA
- At least five years standing as an APFA
- Fellow membership of ICAP or ICMA Pakistan.
- IDC Officers of Department of Auditor General of Pakistan (belonging to Audit & Accounts Service) who have passed FPO Examination of Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC).
Membership as Fellow Public Finance Accountant - FPFA:
- Prescribed Application Form duly filled in and signed.
- Two passport size photographs with name written on the reverse - one affixed on the Form the other attached.
- Attested copy of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
- Attested Copies of educational certificates from Secondary School (Matric) onwards.
- Attested Copy of ICAP/ICMAP Membership Certificate.
- Copies of experience certificates.
- Latest C.V.
- Demand Draft/Pay Order of Rs. 10,700 (Rs. 7,200 being Admission Fee, Rs. 3,000 being Annual Subscription for one year, Rs. 500 for Membership Card) in favor of PIPFA drawn on any bank branch at Karachi.
Testimonials and Feedback
What People Say About Us
Mr. Nazar Mohammad Ranjha - FPFA
Director General Audit (Sindh), Pakistan
If you are trying to find an institution that is providing the best training in Public Financial Management then go to PIPFA without any hesitation. This is the most authentic, reliable and genuine organization equipping the graduates with applied accounting and auditing techniques. The best part of PIPFA is that it adds in one’s skillset as well as helps in career progression. Pakistan’s most professional financial management organizations like Auditor General of Pakistan, Controller General of Accounts and Military Accountant General are on its partners’ list. PIPFA has broadened its horizon by expanding its services to different provincial governments, federal government and international partners like CIPFA. I hope that PIPFA will continue in its excellent job of producing public financial managers that are serving the nation by providing their product in the form of financial and audit reports to national and provincial legislatures
Mr. Usman Ahsan FPFA, FCA
CFO, Anjum Textiles, Pakistan
PIPFA is a qualification that has not only inferred on me a professional identity, but also provided with a wonderful opportunity to excel my career. The in-depth technical knowledge being imparted by this accounting body is nothing short of global standard. I feel privileged to be part of this auspecious Institute which has a value driven CPD program for its members.
Mr. Adnan Abdul Ghaffar – FPFA
Company Secretary & Tax Head, Amreli Steels Limited
PIPFA education has enriched me professionally and enhanced qualities needed to deal with a variety of challenges in today’s corporate life. This qualification opens new horizon of opportunities with high standards amidst strong core values. Strongly recommended for better career growth and professional development.
Mr. Muhammad Hamza APFA
Assistant Manager Large & Complex Audits - Deloitte UK
PIPFA is a great stepping stone for those who are considering a serious career in public finance. Multiple MOUs with international and local bodies also do open multiple avenues into the other fields of finance as well.